Bring Perfection to Your Project with Our QA Services
Quality assurance is the need of the hour. Whether you are a start-up businessman, who wants to establish a control over the life cycles of the products, or an already established brand that wants to monitor the research, as well as development steps to provide reliable information about product quality, we at Vedhas Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd, is here to help you with integrated software quality assurance consulting services.
Our qa services include inspecting performance, as well as compatibility across all the devices, browsers, and platforms, and ensuring that they are properly detecting and correcting issues before deployment. By combining the latest methodologies, industry leading test tools, and years of experience, our expert team members optimize the performance and reliability of your customer management system (CMS).
Why Choose Uss for Quality Assurance Consulting Services?
Being a full-service quality assurance company, we offer the highest quality services. These are the reasons, why you will choose us
- Expertise in building detailed, realistic, and comprehensive test plans and thorough execution that ensures quality, value, and efficiency.
- Years of experience in building effective cooperation between the development team, quality assurance engineer, and the client, allows to achieve excellent quality, as well as ensures high user acceptance.
- In-depth knowledge in testing helps to reveal the functional issues and minimizes the cost of bug fixing.
Technologies and Tools We Use for QA Services
The technologies and tools that we use for these services include:
Test Automation Tools
Defect Tracking & Test Case Management Tools
- IBM (Rational)Functional Tester; Performance Tester
- Automated QA
- Visual Studio Team Edition
- XLT (JAVA-based scripting
- Atlassian JIRA
- HP Quality Center
- IBM Rational Clear Quest
- MS Excel
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Phases of Quality Assurance Consulting Services
A typical quality assurance lifecycle is divided into four phases including:
- Initiation Phase: It is the primary step in which our QI engineers will become acquainted with the product requirements, as well as prepare test artifacts for future tests.
- First Review Phase: It is the detailed test of the initial development in which deliverables are completed. Often it is required to enhance QA artifacts in this phase.
- Cycle phase: This phase engages the daily routine testing of the intermediate product versions.
- Control Phase: It is the phase of examining the product extensively to make sure that it is ready for production. The QA documentation, in detail, describes, all workflows inside, as well as between all the phases, required artifacts, activities involved, roles, and then define the needed artifacts templates.
Get end-to-end Quality Assurance Services from Us
Address your challenges by working hand-in-hand with our quality experts. We will hear your needs, and then provide you customized services that can meet your needs.
To Do Things in the Right Way and Explore Our Services, Call Us Now!